• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ke$HA, Justin Bieber....

davos

Ahh. Today's youth and their "music". Yes I sound like my dad but it ain't even close. Sure there are a few good artists out there but they are few and far between.

I don't think it's the same... the whole rebel thing was done so long ago... most people our age (well, maybe not most, but a lot) are pretty open to new music. Some of this stuff just flat out sucks.

Take Ke$ha, the beats aren't so bad, but the singing is horrible...

I never heard of her until I woke up Saturday night to see her singing with some space suit people behind her. I thought it was a dream. A bad one.

So many songs I hear now from these teen artists, they're just wall paper. The whole song seems to be building to some huge crescendo that they never get around to doing.

I hope you parents out there try to educate your kids on what good music is.

Ahh. Today's youth and their "music". Yes I sound like my dad but it ain't even close. Sure there are a few good artists out there but they are few and far between.

I don't think it's the same... the whole rebel thing was done so long ago... most people our age (well, maybe not most, but a lot) are pretty open to new music. Some of this stuff just flat out sucks.

Take Ke$ha, the beats aren't so bad, but the singing is horrible...

So many songs I hear now from these teen artists, they're just wall paper. The whole song seems to be building to some huge crescendo that they never get around to doing.

I hope you parents out there try to educate your kids on what good music is.

I bet the % is about the same, good music to bad, as it always has been, It's just harder to find now. Music studios don't take chances anymore. So we get the same crap year after year.

Archived