• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ke$HA, Justin Bieber....

davos

and whoever else fits in this big pile of crap being forced into the airwaves...

Stop. Please, for the love of god. Stop please!!

I know I'm preaching to the choir...but good lord what is wrong with mainstream music today?? Its feckin terrible

They are worse versions of people who are already crap

and whoever else fits in this big pile of crap being forced into the airwaves...

Stop. Please, for the love of god. Stop please!!

I know I'm preaching to the choir...but good lord what is wrong with mainstream music today?? Its feckin terrible

They are worse versions of people who are already crap

THANK YOU!!! Im sick of seeing that little fine young male on tv EVERY day! Does he even have songs? Ive never heard one or of one. K$%sha has NO talent and one VERY bad song that somehow became popular.

Get satellite radio. Non-stop music that you like with no poop you don't. Money well spent IMO.

I didn't hear that kesha song for months before it came out, it's pretty catchy. She's horrible. She just talks with style.

I haven't heard a single song by Justin Bieber ever. I'm sure he's making lot's of money, more power to him. Hopefully he stays away from coke.

Get satellite radio. Non-stop music that you like with no poop you don't. Money well spent IMO.

I didn't hear that kesha song for months before it came out, it's pretty catchy. She's horrible. She just talks with style.

I haven't heard a single song by Justin Bieber ever. I'm sure he's making lot's of money, more power to him. Hopefully he stays away from coke.

I have Sirius and to be honest have only heard about these people within the last couple days and they've already managed to annoy the f### outta me.

btw: XMU, ClassicVinyl, & Deep Tracks are awesome channels

I have Sirius and to be honest have only heard about these people within the last couple days and they've already managed to annoy the f### outta me.

btw: XMU, ClassicVinyl, & Deep Tracks are awesome channels

XMU helped me keep current with all my trendy indie friends. I'm too lazy to look for all that without some help.

Remember when teen music stars were 17, not 13?

Remember when pop musicians could play instruments?

Remember when artists were judged by the quality of their voice and not their marketability?

Remember the 90's?

I never thought I'd say this but, can we have Hanson back?

Archived