• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Proof baseball is unbelievably boring

Goosfraba21

Mets and Cardinals tied at 0-0 bottom of the 16th inning!!! WTF!! Couldn't even watch cops tonight because of this snooze fest. No Im not watching I switched it to fox to see what was on and this game is STILL on. The game started at 4:00. 6 hours later the game is still on? I'd rather get my balls waxed then sit through that. Just sayin.

There is nothing boring about extra innings baseball. The game can turn in one swing of the bat. That's edge of your seat material, not a snooze fest.

The stadium was empty when the game finished. More like leave your seat material. 20 innings and over 7 hrs. At one point the Cardinals had their short stop pitching. Real exciting stuff......

I admit I am not much of a baseball fan unless I get to sit in the stands and drink beers and stare at hotties...that being said...much respect for the game!! April and they play 20 innings to determine a winner...thats awesome! Every other league can learn something here...you wanna put a tick in the W column, keep playing until someone earns it...by the same rules you played the rest of the game!

Mets and Cardinals tied at 0-0 bottom of the 16th inning!!! WTF!! Couldn't even watch cops tonight because of this snooze fest. No Im not watching I switched it to fox to see what was on and this game is STILL on. The game started at 4:00. 6 hours later the game is still on? I'd rather get my balls waxed then sit through that. Just sayin.

50.00 says you are horrible with foreplay. :coolgleamA:

Archived