• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Phrases you dread hearing this upcoming season

Hairless Cat

I know I didn’t get him with that, I was just trying to point out that I wasn’t a troll. In hindsight stupid thing to do, message board arguments are a waste of time.

It's all good man, just a fun message board; relax and have fun!

Wow seriously I would take that all day. If he is playing well enough that media takes notice (see last year and still no one talks about him) then he probably would have to be in the MVP conversation.

Yeah, it's just that I have a passionate hate for Brady, who is a douchebag, bandwagon fans, and many of the possibly mentally handicapped members of the media.

More media coverage definitely wouldn't be bad, I just don't want that comparison made because it will probably stick a bug the hell out of me for the rest of the season. If Moore plays well, I bet it won't even take until week 4. :puke:

The defensive line just needs time to gel.

If they're on our team, then we have confidence that they can play at a high level.

We made some good plays, but we didn't make enough of them to win the game.

We need to play well in all 3 phases to have a chance to win.

It's not like these guys are strangers or something, they've been on the team and they've shown they can play.

We've had some injuries, that's not an excuse, but it's reality.

Guest silver82blade

"Matt Moore is being massacred by Julius Peppers on almost every play!"

that's the worst. if that happened i'd crawl under a rock never to be seen again. what justice would there be in the universe??

Archived