• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boldin, Holmes, Marshall, Ginn Jr...No $ in Carolina

invisible38833

Hmmm... we have struggled for several years to find a compliment to Steve Smith. This year these gentleman above have been traded for draft picks. Each one I believe is a better value then the person that the other team will land with those picks: Boldin-3rd rd, Holmes - 5th rd, Marshall - two 2nds and Ginn Jr - a 5th today. Not that Ginn is great, but what an upgrade that might have been to the return game. Also, each one of them is well under 30 years of age and would not hurt the company line: Youth Movement. Clearly the Panthers are going to gamble again on picking someone in the draft because.... they don't want to pay the price tag that any of these names are attached to. So... if that doesn't cement the current strategy of Mr. Richardson and company I don't know what will. They are not going to pay anyone unless they have to this year.

Hmmm... we have struggled for several years to find a compliment to Steve Smith. This year these gentleman above have been traded for draft picks. Each one I believe is a better value then the person that the other team will land with those picks: Boldin-3rd rd, Holmes - 5th rd, Marshall - two 2nds and Ginn Jr - a 5th today. Not that Ginn is great, but what an upgrade that might have been to the return game. Also, each one of them is well under 30 years of age and would not hurt the company line: Youth Movement. Clearly the Panthers are going to gamble again on picking someone in the draft because.... they don't want to pay the price tag that any of these names are attached to. So... if that doesn't cement the current strategy of Mr. Richardson and company I don't know what will. They are not going to pay anyone unless they have to this year.

Boldin has been pouting about his contract for 3 years, hasn't been able to stay on the field due to getting hurt, and will be 30 before the mid point of the season.

Holmes will be suspended for 4 games, more if his legal issues turn the wroing way and has admitted to problem quitting smoking weed which could land him another 1 year suspension.

Marshall, like Boldin has been pouting like a 3 year old and clashing with coaches. Add in that he already has had a 3 game suspension for violations of the personal conduct policy.

Ginn cost the 9ers a 5th round pick. If only his family was more help, but alas, they can't join him on the field. He's a 1 trick pony not worth our 4th before the draft.

i could name at least six or seven players in this year's draft that will be available with our #48 pick... or even at #78 that are all better than these washed up, retarded receivers you've listed above. young talent is the way to go... especially since we've drafted so well in the past few years. granted, Jarrett seems to be a bust... i don't think any of the receivers coming out in this year's draft are gonna slouch like Jarrett did. even Damian Williams will be a play maker this season, if not for our team, then some other lucky team.

Boldin has been pouting about his contract for 3 years, hasn't been able to stay on the field due to getting hurt, and will be 30 before the mid point of the season.

Holmes will be suspended for 4 games, more if his legal issues turn the wroing way and has admitted to problem quitting smoking weed which could land him another 1 year suspension.

Marshall, like Boldin has been pouting like a 3 year old and clashing with coaches. Add in that he already has had a 3 game suspension for violations of the personal conduct policy.

Ginn cost the 9ers a 5th round pick. If only his family was more help, but alas, they can't join him on the field. He's a 1 trick pony not worth our 4th before the draft.

Someone loves multiples of three....

Archived