• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wii fit = sex addict

Hairless Cat

Not enough to just have it. You have to push her off of it :sosp:

A doctor diagnosed her with persistent sexual arousal syndrome due to a damaged nerve.

So would this up sales to men, women or both?

Don't make fun of this medical condition. We should be there to support her and give her whatever it is she needs to help her out Giddy up !!!!

Nice to know men are willing to be supportive :lol:

If my wife had this problem... I would (among other things) buy her one of those remote control vibrators and I would keep the remote. :ihih:

The things technology has given us... :sosp:

Ex-wife and I watched a TV segment showing older ladies whose job it was to hand paint the veins on (ahem) "realistic" looking vibrators.

I remember thinking "How exactly did they get that job?"

(must have been a real interesting want ad)

The things technology has given us... :sosp:

Ex-wife and I watched a TV segment showing older ladies whose job it was to hand paint the veins on (ahem) "realistic" looking vibrators.

I remember thinking "How exactly did they get that job?"

(must have been a real interesting want ad)

Yeah, I remember when they hired me to model for the "large" version of those realistic looking vibrators... just a standard want ad for that. :D

Yeah, I remember when they hired me to model for the "large" version of those realistic looking vibrators... just a standard want ad for that. :D

Riiiiight.

Talking about priorities in our society, Robin Williams pointed out that science thus far has yet to come up with pills that can give you mental clarity or physical stamina well into old age.

"But if grandpa wants to get a woody..." :sosp:

Archived