• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Phillie fan from NJ.....the definition of classy.

faultlessjoint

Yeah, pretty d*mn disgusting. Here is the full story.....how that cop/father was able to restrain himself is beyond me.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/homepage/20100416_At_Phils_game__spit_happens__Vomit__too.html

And here is his punk a$$ mugshot with a nice black eye.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20100416_Cherry_Hill_man_charged_in_sickening_display_at_ballpark.html

I would love to meet the parents of a scumbag like this.

Hate to say it but on many nights that place is filled with local college students that honestly just can't handle alcohol. Stadium is always sold out and it is wall to wall people many of who are there for more of a social scene than a baseball game. It is just the place to be and when you mix a$$hole and alcohol, this is the result.

Last year there was a guy beaten to death over a spilled beer and two female Cardinal fans hit with a car while trying to cross the street (one died, one might as well have). Guy decided to hop a curb and go around traffic.

All young kids that were too f*cked up to handle common, everyday, trivial things. Almost seems like the baseball stadium is turning into what the Vet used to be.

Almost seems like the baseball stadium is turning into what the Vet used to be.

only for football. ive been to hundreds of phillies games in my life, many of them at the vet and never did i see anything like what has gone on as cbp. of course, the years i was going was '95 till '03 when there was a 'paid attendance' of 13,000 on most nights. and the team blew.

University of Penn, Drexel, Temple, Villanova, and a few artsy type colleges I believe (not that they probably even attend baseball games).

college kids come from all over, including south jersey, but these city schools are the big ones. the subway goes right from campus to the ballpark so its so easy to get to. when i lived on campus (i go to Drexel) we would just hope on the train and be there in like 15 minutes.

only for football. ive been to hundreds of phillies games in my life, many of them at the vet and never did i see anything like what has gone on as cbp. of course, the years i was going was '95 till '03 when there was a 'paid attendance' of 13,000 on most nights. and the team blew.

Yeah, that is what I meant by the Vet (football)....you are right, baseball there was much different. I was hoping you would chime in.......what is the deal there? Am I wrong in my assumption? I have been to a few Thursday and Friday night games and it really is like a big college party there. Not something I would take my kids to without some concern or hesitation.

Yeah, that is what I meant by the Vet (football)....you are right, baseball there was much different. I was hoping you would chime in.......what is the deal there? Am I wrong in my assumption? I have been to a few Thursday and Friday night games and it really is like a big college party there. Not something I would take my kids to without some concern or hesitation.

well this is what happened. a few years ago (2007 i believe) the phillies had these college nights to help sell tickets. the first one was the first night game of the season. college students could get tickets for like ten bucks. of course, there were tons of problems that night and the rest of the college nights were canceled.

since then, every dollar dog night became an unofficial college night as people would get the cheapest ticket available (was $17 bucks back then in the rightfield 300 level), get hammered and eat 10 hot dogs. this eventually expanded from the dollar dog nights to every night as the team got better. it almost is like every phillies game became an eagles home game.

now, during the summer it isn't really AS bad because schools aren't in session. but if i were taking my kids, it would definitely be on a sunday because those games are more family oriented. so, i believe you are right in your assumption JR.

well...something like that would cost me an assault charge, no doubt about that!

what a prick! Do that poo to other drunk college kids who are more than likely happy to give you all the poo back...but to a guy with his daughters...it wouldn't be pretty, win or lose, I wouldn't give a poo.

Archived