• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday Night Live in the 2000s..

bleys

I can't think of the last time I've watched it.. iI may have caught 2 or 3 episodes in the last 4 or 5 years..

I did catch the night Charles Barkley was on this year. that poo was hilarious.

No one in the last 15 or so years can just sit on a stage, with no props or costumes, and say the same line for 3 minutes, and get laughs the entire time. What isn't fair to the show is the cast for the first 5-8 years (plus Steve Martin who was basically a cast member) was a collection of comedic geniusiciousness that will probably never be matched again (outside Monty Python).

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871

No one in the last 15 or so years can just sit on a stage, with no props or costumes, and say the same line for 3 minutes, and get laughs the entire time. What isn't fair to the show is the cast for the first 5-8 years (plus Steve Martin who was basically a cast member) was a collection of comedic geniusiciousness that will probably never be matched again (outside Monty Python).

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871

Bill Murray playing his caddyshack character ftw!

Even when I watched the show a lot in the early and mid-90's, really only the first 30 minutes was funny.

I watched most of that show that was on last night and there was some funny stuff... mainly the Will Farrell and Jimmy Fallon stuff, but since that was a highlight show, you would expect it to be the funniest stuff.

Archived