• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike and Mike pick us to win

Proudiddy

For whatever it's worth. Greenberg said he had picked us to win the division at the beginning of the year and so he's going with us tonight. Golic said he thinks we're going to win this game and make things interesting for the rest of the year by winning vs. Denver and then going to NY to determine the #1 seed.

It really won't matter who picks up or not but how we play on the field. I really hope that we come out with a vengence. It has been a long time since I knew that our team would come out and play great when we needed it. The last team I can really think of was the 1996 team. If we got a lead in the fourth quarter we were going to win. I would love to see our team come our and really pressure a team from opening whistle until the end.

WarrenSapp picked us yesterday on GamedayMorning on NFLN. He said Carolina knows how to go down to Tampa and slow their run game and the Panthers are a tough road team...

Exactly...

Didn't Warren realize that this game is in Carolina, not Tampa?... :biggrin:

Archived