• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Favorite Show on TV

Dpantherman

I don't know..

but I like Pawn Stars.. I don't view it as a cheesy "repo" type show.. it's really interesting to see the poo that shows up in that store..

If that was it, I could see the rationale for being on the History Channel. The stuff that shows up, and the experts they bring in, is interesting as heck. But the whole character schtick kills it for me. It's like "Antique Road Show" and "Sesame Street" had a retarded child.

Cougar Town

Modern Family

Pawn Stars

I don't know what Pawn Stars are, but I really do like Cougar Town, Modern Family and The Middle...very funny 90 minutes on Wednesday night!!!

I will also add Chuck and Parenthood too...great shows.

If that was it, I could see the rationale for being on the History Channel. The stuff that shows up, and the experts they bring in, is interesting as heck. But the whole character schtick kills it for me. It's like "Antique Road Show" and "Sesame Street" had a retarded child.

I see what you are saying there and tend to agree, but I keep trying to talk myself out of believeing it because I love premise of the show.

Ahhh!!!! :rofl:

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/33488-guilty-pleasures-whats-yours-2.html

Archived