• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Favorite Show on TV

Dpantherman

Bookmarking this thread so next time the reality show bashing starts Ive got ammo.

The only things that are currently airing that we watch are Survivor, Amazing Race, and Idol.

Beyond that I'd add Top Chef, Big Love, and True Blood.

Besides the random Jeopardy airing and football thats really all of the TV I watch anymore.

The only reality show I cannot stand is America's Next Top Model because my wife watches it and it drives me nuts

I know we have our food snobs here but when it comes to this topic I'm proly gonna be a snob.

Outside of Lost or Burn Notice, I really can't stand tv. I may surf and check something random but to devote time to or buy a dvr just to tape something I'm sorry. Whatever gets you thru the night I guess.

I know we have our food snobs here but when it comes to this topic I'm proly gonna be a snob.

Outside of Lost or Burn Notice, I really can't stand tv. I may surf and check something random but to devote time to or buy a dvr just to tape something I'm sorry. Whatever gets you thru the night I guess.

grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud.jpg

2 questions....

How in the hell can a talentless schmuck like Guy Fieri be on so many different shows?

How can shows like "Operation Repo" or "Pawn Stars" be considered reality shows when it's obvious they are (badly) scripted? Do people win the lottery and decide they want a TV show, so they buy time on a network?

2 questions....

How in the hell can a talentless schmuck like Guy Fieri be on so many different shows?

How can shows like "Operation Repo" or "Pawn Stars" be considered reality shows when it's obvious they are (badly) scripted? Do people win the lottery and decide they want a TV show, so they buy time on a network?

I don't know..

but I like Pawn Stars.. I don't view it as a cheesy "repo" type show.. it's really interesting to see the poo that shows up in that store..

Lost

Glee

Cougar Town

Modern Family

Parenthood

Kitchen Nightmares/Hells Kitchen

Family Guy/South Park/Simpsons

Also, due to my wife being a Buffy TVS freak LOGO channel is on constantly in my house. Last night after Buffy went off the Sarah Silverman show came on and I laughed my ass off, it was awesome.

Archived