• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Favorite Show on TV

Dpantherman

A List:

2 & 1/2 men

Dr. Who

Pawn Stars

Castle

Bones

Human Target

Criminal Minds

B List:

Pickers

Dog

Exterminators

Lie to me

Mental

Primeval

Everything is set on my DVR I watch when I have the time, except 2 & 1/2 men.

can't believe I forgot that one , pawn stars is awesome!!!

I also like the madhouse which comes on after pawnstars

Oh where do I begin?

Reality- Biggest Loser, So You Think You Can Dance, Celebrity Apprentice, Idol, Destination Truth, and Big Brother.

Sports/Sports Entertainment- NFL Total Access, WWE programming, Sportscenter, Path to the Draft.

Late Night- Conan O'Brien (Even though his new show on TBS hasn't even started yet)

Miniseries- The Pacific

Dramas/Suspense- Ghost Whisperer, Law & Order: SVU

Comedy- Glee

and I ran out of shows

Oh where do I begin?

Reality- Biggest Loser, So You Think You Can Dance, Celebrity Apprentice, Idol, Destination Truth, and Big Brother.

Sports/Sports Entertainment- NFL Total Access, WWE programming, Sportscenter, Path to the Draft.

Late Night- Conan O'Brien (Even though his new show on TBS hasn't even started yet)

Miniseries- The Pacific

Dramas/Suspense- Ghost Whisperer, Law & Order: SVU

Comedy- Glee

and I ran out of shows

so you're pretty much a fan of whatever the hell is on.. life must be horrible. lol

;)

Well half of the shows I got into because of my wife (like Biggest Loser)

I hear ya.. I also hear that can be terminal.. :D

j/p... I can see how that happens.. there are shows out there that once you start watching, something keeps pulling you back.. bad girls club is one of those shows for me, even though it has to be the most ridiculous poo I've ever seen.

no. I'm not ashamed to point that out. :cool:

Bookmarking this thread so next time the reality show bashing starts Ive got ammo.

The only things that are currently airing that we watch are Survivor, Amazing Race, and Idol.

Beyond that I'd add Top Chef, Big Love, and True Blood.

Besides the random Jeopardy airing and football thats really all of the TV I watch anymore.

It's all personal preference... I hate Survivor, Amazing Race, etc... but I generally watch Idol. That's the only "reality" show that I even consider watching. TV in general has gone way down hill over the past 10 years.

I really like that show a lot... including the music. It's funny and has a good storyline.

haha as I said in the Glee thread I made, I love the storylines because most are pretty humorous and when I watch it, it reminds me of so much of what I had to go through in high school because I was a band geek and everybody hated the band, including the football coaches.

The music is pretty good too, I especially love Jane Lynch's version of "Vogue" the other night, pretty funny.

Archived