• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I just had a steak for dinner

Jangler

Wow, are you guys mad at the meat industry? Why no steak? As for me, I grew up really poor so we had meat maybe once a week. And then it was some kind of hamburger.

Now that I do all right, we have meat every night. Not so much just steak but chicken and pork. I feel it's how the Big man wants it.

We are supposed to eat meat. That's why all the creatures are made of it..

I'm not supposed to eat much red meat but the fiancee would eat steak every night if she could. We like grilling ribeyes on the charcoal grill. I use some cajun spice and garlic salt, and usually marinade in soy sauce.

I'd eat steak, mashed potatoes, and asparagus everyday if I could afford it.

Where is Meat when you need him?:sifone:

Isn't he actually a vegetarian?

Wow, are you guys mad at the meat industry? Why no steak? As for me, I grew up really poor so we had meat maybe once a week. And then it was some kind of hamburger.

Now that I do all right, we have meat every night. Not so much just steak but chicken and pork. I feel it's how the Big man wants it.

We are supposed to eat meat. That's why all the creatures are made of it..

No one here is mad at the meat industry. Meat is good for you -- in moderation. Eat steak every night of the week and see what happens.

Hell, I love beer. That doesn't mean I'm going to drink a six-pack every night.

All things in moderation, including moderation. ;)

Cut red meat way back. chicken, fish, chicken, fish, pork, repeat.... But since I cut so much red meat out I feel a lot better. I hate admitting that, but I do.

Sounds like our house. Rarely do we do steak anymore or even hamburger. I've even switched over to turkey hamburger. Well, I've bought it. It's still in the freezer.

Archived