• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have figured out Lost

pstall

well, if you just watched the 1st episode the only thing you could think is that it was just a show about some fools that crashed on an island........you had to watch several in order to realize it was the greatest show of alltime.

I really do think it's the greatest of all time.

Maybe other shows have had more viewers, but I don't think any show has so captivated its audience as LOST has.

Maybe other shows have had more viewers, but I don't think any show has so captivated its audience as LOST has.

I've never seen or heard of a show the is as thought-provoking at LOST. Mainstream audiences tend to watch mindless crap where one episode has no effect on another. The depth of this show is phenomenal.

the reason it is so awesome is b/c the are giving it an end.

most shows end b/c they suck and an ending is worked out the final season. They at least have had 3 years to work toward this.....choosing to go out on top instead of milking is great.

I actually tuned into the first two episodes and quit. I didn't like it. After hearing someone talk about it I went back watched season 1 on DVD and was a religious follow ever since.

The producers have come out and basically said that people are going to be left with a lot of questions after the final episode.

well, it would be impossible to answer everything....considering the LOST audience breaks down every tiny detail.

the thing the bothers me is that when the show ends they claimed they wouldn't respond to any questions about the show (plot).

I think Mr. Eko will prove to be a story plot error....

The producers have come out and basically said that people are going to be left with a lot of questions after the final episode.

That's how it should be. The reason we're so fascinated with LOST is because it raises thought-provoking questions. It would do the show and its audience a disservice by wrapping everything up into a neat little bow. On most shows that would be expected, but not this one.

(Of course, there is the camp that seems to be infuriated anytime they don't have answers.)

That's how it should be. The reason we're so fascinated with LOST is because it raises thought-provoking questions. It would do the show and its audience a disservice by wrapping everything up into a neat little bow. On most shows that would be expected, but not this one.

(Of course, there is the camp that seems to be infuriated anytime they don't have answers.)

well, I think they aren't going to answer questions b/c there will simply some things that don't make sense and contradict the end. There is no way they could end this series imo w/o having some things that contradict the end/plot.

Exactly. It's all about the questions. That's what made Lost so insane during the first 2 seasons and got us all hooked.

Archived