• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dianna Russian: several teams interested in Bryce Young

41 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

And it's not ugly already?

Well, there are degrees. At this point I am not sure who would be uglier between Young and Plummer. Plummer probably isn’t getting much work right now. 

49 minutes ago, strato said:

Well, there are degrees. At this point I am not sure who would be uglier between Young and Plummer. Plummer probably isn’t getting much work right now. 

If they are not considering that there is a scenario where they may have to call on Plummer before the season is over then I would consider that incompetent.

Andy is not going to finish the season as the starter. It's just a matter of time before he's on IR. If Young is forced into action then Plummer is now the backup by default. 

It appears Canales would rather drag Andy out there no matter what so who's the backup if not Young? I have no clue what the plan would be going forward. It's just a mess.

Teams want to work with Young. They don't want him to come in and be their franchise QB next season.

Anyone else tired of this 1st round QB swap drama? They're not who you thought they were. They are who they've shown themselves to be.

These hyped QBs are college Heisman show ponies hand picked as HS QBs by the Trent Dilfer and Mark Sanchez gurus. Then they're surrounded by actual talent in college padding numbers against weaker schools.