• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No, we don't need to see Bryce Young again

TN05

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Well when he fails for the rest of the season that leaves us no choice but to move on.

Dalton isn't the answer either. Play Bryce and let him determine his future.

But he has no future and I worry if we play him more, we won't even be able to get a 7th rounder for him at seasons end. Thoughts...?

2 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

But he has no future and I worry if we play him more, we won't even be able to get a 7th rounder for him at seasons end. Thoughts...?

So you think teams will forget about his play because he was on the bench?

Last time he played he was terrible 

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Im looking forward to him failing and earning his paycheck. 

Are you scared he will play well or something? The season is over just play Bryce and let him lead us to the #1 pick so we can move on.

What's the issue? I prefer we trade him, but it seems like we are not interested in that at the moment.

At this point there are undoubtedly things going on behind the scenes we aren't privy to. We can only make assumptions. But I do think it is safe to say the fact we still won't go back to him speaks volumes in itself. Seems to be a matter of when they officially move him not if.

I've been waiting to see Bryce Young play well for over a year now. I'd have loved to see it. If anyone out there is holding out some bizarre hope that he will suddenly turn into a franchise QB one game this season I don't have a response to that because it is quite literally an insane notion. There's no delicate way I can put that.

We don't need to start Bryce to get the first pick this season. I think the highest we are going is 2nd. We are that bad from top to bottom.

9 minutes ago, frankw said:

At this point there are undoubtedly things going on behind the scenes we aren't privy to. We can only make assumptions. But I do think it is safe to say the fact we still won't go back to him speaks volumes in itself. Seems to be a matter of when they officially move him not if.

I've been waiting to see Bryce Young play well for over a year now. I'd have loved to see it. If anyone out there is holding out some bizarre hope that he will suddenly turn into a franchise QB one game this season I don't have a response to that because it is quite literally an insane notion. There's no delicate way I can put that.

We don't need to start Bryce to get the first pick this season. I think the highest we are going is 2nd. We are that bad from top to bottom.

Let's just hope we can trade him before the deadline. That is the best outcome for this season.

18 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Heck, Dalton keeps playing like he had the last couple weeks….and Bryce being terrible could look like a tiny improvement.  

Dalton should have back to back games with multiple INTs and pick sixes.  Pick 6 streak is intact merely because a Falcon opted to go down out of mercy

22 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

So you think teams will forget about his play because he was on the bench?

Well I mean, maybe it won't be fresh in their minds...? You're probably right, he can't look any worse. Fug it, throw him out there so I can have something to laugh at a little more

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Well when he fails for the rest of the season that leaves us no choice but to move on.

Dalton isn't the answer either. Play Bryce and let him determine his future.

No, we don't need to play him anymore.  It is like needles to the eyes to constantly see him just suck, it reminds us more and more of the debacle we are in.

Just cut bait with the bum. he is not NFL starter material.

• Beer 1