• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 8: Draft Status Update

Current Draft order:

1.  Patriots 1-6 (SOS =.460)          

2. Panthers 1-6 (SOS = .518)

3. Browns 1-6 (SOS =.535)

4. Titans 1-5 (SOS = .544)

Games this week that affect our current standing. Bolded Teams need to win to improve our current draft position.

Panthers @ Broncos

NY Jets @ Patriots

Ravens @ Browns

Titans @ Lions

Vikings @ LA Rams

Saints @ LA Chargers

Cowboys @ 49ers

NY Giants @ Steelers

I wouldn't expect us to lose every single game for the rest of the year even with how bad we've been.  Mostly looking at the divisional match ups remaining + the Giants. 

If that does happen though, I'm not entirely sure Canales and Morgan will be here in 2025.  

• Beer 1

26 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I wouldn't expect us to lose every single game for the rest of the year even with how bad we've been.  Mostly looking at the divisional match ups remaining + the Giants. 

If that does happen though, I'm not entirely sure Canales and Morgan will be here in 2025.  

Yeah, I know people keep saying Canales is safe but.....1-16 might change that. Especially with someone like Tepper at the helm.

• Beer 1

28 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

This team is not winning another game this season and you can take that to the bank.