• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Even swap, Bryce for Fields and Fields starts the rest of the way........?

Am I being stupid and ridiculous or are we not getting a damn thing for Bryce as far as draft picks go anyhow and does Fields have enough in him to do a Sam Darnold turnaround with enough help from a head coach dedicating time to him to work with him? We dont have anything to lose really, why not? Disagree? Then post away and tell me how stupid I am but lets debate it for fun anyhow. 

Pulp Fiction Pumpkin GIF

15 minutes ago, App Panther said:

Sure, why not. Steelers would never do it, but maybe they feel sorry enough for their bastard son. I am still under the hope that teams will be fools and think they can fix Bryce and have him performing like a first overall pick.

I figured they would since they got Russel Wilson back and Fields is a free agent after this year.

It would be “what else are you giving us?” I don’t have hopes of getting much but it probably is a better chance to unload him in the offseason.

Fields I think we’d pay too much just because he might be an attractive UFA. And he is a QB. $$$$$?

I just don’t feel like he is a great bet, more like, well ‘it could happen’. But unsure. Makes it a price thing. What am I willing to lose?

Edited by strato

They can't eat Young's dead money until the end of the season. Maybe if they do a fire sale but then why bring in Fields for a year when you just sold off the guys he will need the rest of the season?

• Pie 1