• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agent Qbs. 2025

Can’t believe I’m saying it but Jameis Winston is by far my choice on this list. Upbeat good locker room culture guy and he’s a gun slinger who pushes the ball down field like Canales wants. Will he throw a ton of picks? You bet. But at least there will be entertainment watching it.

Get a bridge QB, just deal with his limitations, and build the roster again. When the right qb lands at your time to draft, take him. Don’t trade assets to get him.

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Icy89 said:

Can’t believe I’m saying it but Jameis Winston is by far my choice on this list. Upbeat good locker room culture guy and he’s a gun slinger who pushes the ball down field like Canales wants. Will he throw a ton of picks? You bet. But at least there will be entertainment watching it.

Get a bridge QB, just deal with his limitations, and build the roster again. When the right qb lands at your time to draft, take him. Don’t trade assets to get him.

Oh yeah I forgot about Winston. That dude can definitely sling the leather. Its either going in his guy's hands or the other teams but he is always fun to watch and plays fearless. Also has a potential to give some good pregame speeches and eat some W's which anybody has to enjoy seeing.

At least Jameis would provide some comic relief, and would also be a shot for Canales to do his "QB whisperer" thing with a talented vet. This could be is new Geno, to show that he's actually the real deal when fixing qb's and that he didn't just get lucky with Geno and Baker back to back. 

Probably going to get torched for these two names that I’m about to throw out there.

Why not take a flyer on Zach Wilson or Mason Rudolph? It’s not like they would do any worse than what we already have on this team.

Also, another interesting name would be Trey Lance. Not sure what Dallas has been doing with him, but it wouldn’t hurt to bring them in and see what’s been going on with them. I know we don’t need any more reclamation  projects on this team.