• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agent Qbs. 2025

Justin Fields makes the most sense. Steelers look like they won't re-sign him and he would be the immediate starter for us. We could lean into a heavy running game with him and focus all resources on defense in the draft. The other benefit is if he doesn't work out who cares 2026 QB draft might be nice 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, SOJA said:

Justin Fields makes the most sense. Steelers look like they won't re-sign him and he would be the immediate starter for us. We could lean into a heavy running game with him and focus all resources on defense in the draft. The other benefit is if he doesn't work out who cares 2026 QB draft might be nice 

Fields is unmitigated garbage

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

Joe Flacco still looking good

That's who I wanted this offseason. I said to trade Bryce, bring in Flacco and have an open competition between him and Dalton. Build the rest of the roster with the draft. IMO still the best way to go a year later, but what do I know.

• Pie 3

Darnold will not be available I can not imagine.There has been some patter Purdy maybe available via trade. Grab Purdy for a second and sign him long term. Build between FA and draft for 2 years and we could be back.

54 minutes ago, TN05 said:

Fields is unmitigated garbage

What? He isnt the top QB in the league but jesus he aint no damn slouch either. We could do a lot worse than Fields. For me its either him or Darnold if Darnold continues to look like he has been looking. Either one of them I would sign but no break the bank for.

If you want to talk garbage QB's look no further than our own Bryce Young. Seems to be a nbice guy but my god what an epically horrible QB who I dont think should even be a number 3. I have doubts had he not went to alabama and been drafted 1st overall that he would even make a teams practice squad.

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 1