• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Carolina Panthers should go back to Bryce Young

1 minute ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Not a damn bit better at all and I feel as if it would only get worse. I mean, if we do that I think we havent even scratched the surface of how bad it could truly get in my humble opinion. 

And if anything it reduces the offseason trade value.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

And if anything it reduces the offseason trade value.

That my main issue. I still have hopes for someone stupid enough to give us a low round draft pick and then can hope somehow that draft pick is absolutely lucked out and hit on to which that player turns into a hall of famer. Yeah I know, but I can dream I guess.....Still though, I cant even have a chance to dream like that if we play Bryce now and he does what you and I both know he will do and completely take more explosive soupy poos on the field each week.

• Beer 1

Just now, Donald LaFell said:

I’ve never seen a guy look this incapable. He could very well be a very smart QB but his physical tools are lacking and I think he’s lost his nerve. He can’t throw down the field or over the middle. 

Playing him is throwing the team under the bus. 

I agree. He doesnt have it in his mind and never seen a player more rattled in my life. He is completely done and is actually a danger to himself and others being out there. Im serious, he could easily get seriously hurt playing that scared on the field. When they play scared they play tight and tense up more when hit which could very well set the stage for a serious injury or cause him to throw hospital balls to our WR's and TE's. Its just bad for everyone if Bryce played again with what appears to be a completely destroyed self esteem out there.

1 hour ago, L-TownCat said:

If they put micro-machine back in I’m out.  Won’t watch another game til he’s gone.  

This 10000% I’m fuging over it. People wanting to see Bryce got the memory of a squirrel, which ain’t much. 

I will never watch another panthers game with Bryce Young starting. He’s that bad

• Beer 1

30 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

People assume playing him makes this better. It does not.

Bryce is nothing but a media push at this point. It's not even bout how good or if he belongs out there. Hell, the media pushed us to draft him. The ones talking the most haven't even bothered to watch him closely last year or this year. Part of me wants to play him again so he can look overwhelmed once again in front of more eyes watching this time so they can see themselves clearly. The other half doesn't want to play him and trade him to another team so he can be their problem to fix....that is the best business decision for the team.

6 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

That would be a disaster. If he sucks again, then what, bench him again? There goes all trade value. 

If he plays and looks bad again the team will be dragged even deeper in mud than they already are. Bryce can't do any wrong in the media/people outside the teams eyes. If he plays and looks bad again,  it will be the organizations fault and more bad PR. Thats why he shouldn't play any more for us. If he plays again it should be for another team with new coaches and new teammates. Bryce young stinking up even more does nothing to Bryce and digs a even deeper hole for the Panthers especially Canales.... because now he is faced with the decision to bench him again which he will be dragged for he does and if he doesnt he risks losing locker room because they know Bryce is capable. I'm pretty sure that's not a situation he is interested in. 

• Beer 1

I hope they don't play him. The team is likely to lose out the rest of the season, but it seems the fan base and locker room would rather ride that streak out with Dalton instead of Young. It's better for both parties (Young and the Panthers) that he not play so that the "what if" question stays as big as possible. 

The irony is that if Dalton steers the team to 1-16, that will only strengthen the "they didn't put enough around him" sentiment for Young, which will enhance his trade value.

Bryce is f*cking terrible. He can’t see his receivers. Comes in for one late garbage time drive against Washington, you’d think he’d be like hey let me air one out and see what happens. Nope, throws his first read check down. He’s done. In the NFL. He will never be a good player.