• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade everyone and fully rebuild..

At some point we have to keep proven commodities on the roster, I’ve heard all the rational of releasing cam, trading cmc, trading burns, trading DJ Moore etc 

as bad as this roster is we need retain anyone that would fetch a 2nd or 3rd in a trade(besides young), can’t trust that we can draft adequate replacements 

Edited by Cpt slay a ho

15 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

You lost me at Darnold. He is very far from a "star."

CMC trade was good. Overpaid(I would say this about literally any NFL RB) and injury prone. Also got an insanely good(probably will not be matched in the next 10 years) trade haul for a RB. We are just lightspeed retarded and squandered almost 100% of the proceeds.

DJ Moore....Christ that one hurts so fuging bad.

We have passed on so many stars and long term starters over the past 6 years in the draft that it is sickening. But, how else do you end up where we are if it isn't this sort of gross roster/draft mismanagement? 

Just go ahead and start investing in appropriate Panthers merch.

Sad Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

Darnold is in the MVP conversation just like CMC was last season.

They are playing like stars.

We didn't get to see the new and improved Darnold. Tepper got sick of Wilks having the locker room and decided to give both the boot smh.

We were robbed of a potential explosive offense with CMC/Moore and Darnold. Like I said we also could have added a Zay Flowers to that core as well. Can you imagine!

• Pie 1

Just now, KaijuGato said:

Fields could be interesting to bring in next off season, but there are some other interesting FA QBs as well. They may not be high profiled Qbs, but interesting enough to take a look.  

Gotta have them on the cheap as well, don’t break the bank for a bridge QB

21 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Darnold is in the MVP conversation just like CMC was last season.

They are playing like stars.

We didn't get to see the new and improved Darnold. Tepper got sick of Wilks having the locker room and decided to give both the boot smh.

We were robbed of a potential explosive offense with CMC/Moore and Darnold. Like I said we also could have added a Zay Flowers to that core as well. Can you imagine!

I am in on Flowers and Moore but none of the rest of that. 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

I think Morgan needs to go. I hated that half ass attempt last off season. We need to get someone fuging ruthless at GM and HC

Unfortunately, I think you are probably right. I didn’t like staying inside when the prior regime included Morgan, not just because of Morgan but because it was so trash that there was no great call that we could even point to and say maybe that was Morgan.

Until we get really good drafts where our rookies look like legit stars, we are going to stay in the toilet.