• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers move up to #2 overall

CRA

Trading back to acquire more draft capital would be the best option for this team. Then it would all depend on how we use that draft capital to address holes on the roster. 

Building in the trenches would be the first place to start on both sides of the ball. 

5 hours ago, Golfdaddya-go-go said:

Could solve future at QB by trading for Justin Fields NOW...Steelers get choice of 2.... Bryce or M Sanders or Johnson or Mingo

I don’t see Johnson getting traded back to the team that traded him to us at the beginning of the year. Would that even be legal?  Couldn’t do that in the NHL. 

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, Golfdaddya-go-go said:

Could solve future at QB by trading for Justin Fields NOW...Steelers get choice of 2.... Bryce or M Sanders or Johnson or Mingo

No one is going to take Miles sanders and his poo contract

I heard Mel Kiper mention that he has heard from some GMs that aren’t excited by this draft overall and thinks the talent pool will be sub par.  If you look at the second and third rounds of some of these mocks I can see what they mean.

Trading down for extra picks this year may not be smart.  We need BPA

Edited by Shocker

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I really don't think there is anyone in this draft worth trading up to #1 for. May end up being proven wrong but I don't want to be on the losing end of that sort of trade......again.

I am still in favor of standing pat unless a wild trade offer is made. BPA all the way. IDC what position in that top 5 range. Just make it a clear cut and relatively safe second contract, solid starter. Elite if possible.

No, I was referring to having the #1 pick already.  I think, in that case, you have to take the best QB if you don't have one.   Trading up? We have proven we can't do that.