• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers move up to #2 overall

CRA

The goal should be #1 so we can trade back with Vegas for more picks so we can fill the holes on this team.

I know everyone wants a QB, but I do not trust Tepper taking another QB #1. If he misses again that might be my final straw leaving this team for good.

Do the right thing trade back and build your roster. The Bears showed us how it's done. They only had to wait the following year to get their QB. There is hope.

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The goal should be #1 so we can trade back with Vegas for more picks so we can fill the holes on this team.

I know everyone wants a QB, but I do not trust Tepper taking another QB #1. If he misses again that might be my final straw leaving this team for good.

Do the right thing trade back and build your roster. The Bears showed us how it's done. They only had to wait the following year to get their QB. There is hope.

Who will be dumb enough to give up what we gave to get Bryce, then luck out and get the #1 pick from them.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Golfdaddya-go-go said:

Could solve future at QB by trading for Justin Fields NOW...Steelers get choice of 2.... Bryce or M Sanders or Johnson or Mingo

Trading for Fields would absolutely not solve our QB issues for the future, it would just be a continuation of the awful trend that got us here - trading assets  for what ultimately amounts to a bandaid over an amputation wound. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

43 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

This.... You know this megalomaniac can't wait to be in this position again....only to fk it up royally, again .....

Edited by Johnstonny

The Patriots are awful…almost as bad as the Panthers. But their future is bright, Maye has shown flashes. He just needs some pieces and they’re going to get the draft picks to do just that. 

Meanwhile the Panthers has an owner that has zero clue and will continue to have poo drafts and good personnel who don’t want to come here.

This organization is so inept I honestly don’t think high picks will even matter. Just like the Browns for the past two decades.