• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Have You Ever Taken a Hiatus from This Team?

Hoenheim

Been a fan forever and this is the first year I have not gone out of my way to watch the games live. I think I’ve only seen one live this season. I’ll go back and watch games when I’m bored.

Compared to years prior where I would make a day of it, get beer , cook some good food, make sure I had work off no other arrangements….and look forward to Sundays.

It’s really just a waste of time, a big change needs to happen to this franchise (Tepper selling) for anything to happen. The culture has to be god awful in that stadium and no high picks or big trades are going to change that. Tepper ruins it all.

• Beer 1

I haven't watched every game since the beginning because sometimes I may visit family or be on vacation or whatever but this week's game was the first one I've ever turned off without something better to do and I did that by halftime. 

I'm close to just watching whatever game is on opposite the Panthers game....maybe go back to my favorite team before they existed,  the Steelers.  Problem is I just use antenna cause the NFL isn't getting any of my money.

I just know I'm tired of this 💩 

After Jake injured his elbow, I thought we should have immediately started looking for his replacement. We were the stupidest team in the league for a while then. I didn't spend anything on Panthers for a few years. Not that it mattered to the team, but I wasn't going to spend money on a garbage product.

We are back to that same level of stupidity.

• Pie 1