• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pssssstttt.... Hey Tepper ..

Zod

I mean yeah obviously but have the last several weeks not shown y'all yet that Bryce is far from our only issue. Canales is an absolute joke on offense even with Dalton being a huge upgrade from Bryce. Our roster on defense is very possibly the worst of all time. This team is 100% ass outside of Bryce. Not remotely defending Bryce, he's the biggest bust of all time and I can't wait for him to be off our roster. But Tepper is to blame for ruining the franchise from top to bottom, it's not just one move in a vaccuum that sunk this team.

• Pie 3

Tepper accomplished his goal of making sure the Panthers were no longer mediocre.  It will take years to become mediocre again.  Even outside of the football team/players, he has been terrible.  We cannot forget the Rock Hill disaster.  

• Beer 2

2 hours ago, jasonluckydog said:

Wasn't you all excited when we drafted the midget? I'm pretty sure 90 percent here was whooping it up when we he was drafted.

No.  A large part of the huddle knew how this was going to end.  And alas here we are.  The damn head coach will not even play him in a 30 point blowout, that is as telling as anything IMO.  There was literally no reason to not play Young unless he is incapable of even trotting out there.

• Pie 2

Tepper got what he wanted

HC (OFF guy)

QB (told young at the SB he liked him)

3-4 D( Pitt south)

He wanted to put his stamp on the team, well here it is...

The winningest coach under Tepper Wilks was tossed also traded picks for Dornald only to not give him a chance to earn the 5th yr op that they gave him.

Wilks, Sam combo would look a lot better then anything they have put on the field. Would also have way more high picks...

Edited by NCBlu
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Will always be the biggest head scratcher ever. Never draft a short QB first overall. 

Being short isn’t the main problem with him. I’ll be honest that I didn’t really look into QBs in the draft just hoped we’d get the right one. That said, if I knew his arm talent was non-existent, I would have been more disappointed. I was worried about the size but I was more worried that his pro day wasn’t dazzling and he was the only top QB not to throw at the combine. It worried me thinking all he did there was drink gallons of fluids to get measured and then peed for an hour and a half and left.

I think Kyler Murray could be a really good QB if he was mentally preparing like top QBs do. All the stories about him not studying, etc. are his downfall. He’s got the arm strength and speed to be a solid QB but he clearly isn’t a top QB because he doesn’t prepare like the top guys do. Young seems to lack in awareness and he’s got none of those athletic skills either.

2 hours ago, Gapanthersfan said:

Are players weary that Tep’s plan is to 100% put Bryce back in regardless? This team is not able to truly move forward with him still wearing our uniform. 

Maybe it isn't even Bryce.  Maybe its Tepper that makes the players weary.

2 hours ago, Gapanthersfan said:

Yet another fail on an attempt to show the NFL that he’s smarter than everyone else.

I dont get this take.. I get that people here hate Tepper, but BY was the #1 or #2 on everyone's board.. So its not like we stretched to draft him. 

There is also nothing new about a 1st round QB failing. We took who most people said was the best prospect and he wasn't. Nothing new under the sun on that.