• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quite possibly the easiest money of your life can be made betting on the Panthers opponents the rest of the season

hepcat

3 hours ago, ClawOn said:

A money line at -355?  Nah brah.  The alternate spread for a bigger loss margin is a MUCH better and more potentially profitable idea. 

Do it. The return is much better. The Moneyline bet is just the safest one. Panthers aren’t winning in Denver that is for god damned sure. You can hedge your spread bet with a large money line bet and win either way. 

2 minutes ago, hepcat said:

You need an app like bet MGM or Fanduel.

The Moneyline bet is a straight win bet and those are the safest because there’s no numbers involved other than wins or losses. Getting into a spread bet and over under bet is more risky but pays better. You could take the Panthers at +8 meaning you think they cover the spread and the Broncos only win by 7 or less. 

Interesting, thank you for taking the time to give me some insight and teaching me a little bit!

4 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

One more question just to test if I understand this 

By picking these options,  does this mean I'm picking the Broncos to win by more than 8 points while the total game points scored is less than 43.5?? 

poo. By your explanation I'd have to pick the bottom option for the Broncos to win by more than 8 points.  What does +8 Panthers mean then?  I already picked Broncos to win . So +8 Panthers means the Broncos win by less than 8 points?? 

Screenshot_20241021_190916.jpg

Alright so you selected Panthers +8 meaning you are betting on the Panthers to cover the spread, meaning Denver wins by less than 8 points or the Panthers win by any margin. You picked the total score to be under 43.5 points. And I don’t think it’ll let you add a Moneyline bet to this Parlay but you also added the Broncos to win outright. 

Basically you bet on the game being something like 17-14 Broncos win. But if the Panthers win 17-14 you’d still win (if you removed that Broncos money line bet from the Parlay)

Edited by hepcat

2 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

That was a very rudimentary explanation, there IS A LOT TO IT. Best to watch a YouTube how too.

I don’t have time to explain the various outcomes and odds that sports betting entails and I frankly don’t understand all of it, especially baseball. I will never bet on baseball. Hockey bets are great though 

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, hepcat said:

I don’t have time to explain the various outcomes and odds that sports betting entails and I frankly don’t understand all of it, especially baseball. I will never bet on baseball. Hockey bets are great though 

Oh that wasn't a knock on the explanation bro I DO NOT have the patience to explain it to anyone, I've made a killing betting hockey spreads because of goalie pulls.

9 hours ago, hepcat said:

Couple of big hits last week, I've made close to 100k since it became legal in NC 

Screenshot_20241022_090351_Gallery.jpg

• Pie 1