• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quite possibly the easiest money of your life can be made betting on the Panthers opponents the rest of the season

hepcat

Player props as well. Just bet the over on rushing yards for every RB we face.

Be careful on the passing yards for QBs, though. It's likely teams won't have to throw the ball against us after halftime much.

Having said that, Chuba Hubbard has been a good bet as well for rush yards + TDs. He's by FAR our most consistent player.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

Player props as well. Just bet the over on rushing yards for every RB we face.

Be careful on the passing yards for QBs, though. It's likely teams won't have to throw the ball against us after halftime much.

Having said that, Chuba Hubbard has been a good bet as well for rush yards + TDs. He's by FAR our most consistent player.

I avoid the player prop bets. Too many injuries and too volatile. 

4 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I avoid the player prop bets. Too many injuries and too volatile. 

This is what I've figured out.  I bet on players where the started was presumed doubtful and the starter ended up being healthy and getting 99% of the snaps.

Then a poo ton of people bet on Jayden Daniel's going against a poo panther team. Probably the most selected qb in the 4pm games window. Then he gets random injury on their first drive and doesn't play again. That probably wrecked millions of bets due to random ass injury. 

The closest sure thing for a Panthers player bet has been chubba for like 60 + yards rushing every week. He didn't get the yards this week though. Goes to show how shitty and random player bets are and why these player betting apps are so rich 

Edited by Hoenheim

9 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Can one of you explain exactly how these type of bets work? I've been doing research and still don't completely understand the options. Can you explain the numbers here??

Screenshot_20241021_104233.jpg

-/+ indicates the favorite and underdog.

First box to the left is the spread. Broncos are -7.5 meaning they’re the favorite. If you select that, you’re predicting the Broncos win by more than 7 points to win your bet.

The -110 number beneath it is the amount you need to wager to win $100 in PROFIT. So if you wagered $110 you’d win $210 for a profit of $100.

The second box is the over/under so picking the total combined score to be over or under 42.5 points. 

Third box to the right is the money line bet which is picking a straight winner. That one should be self explanatory. 

If you combine multiple options into one bet it’s called a Parlay. Meaning you need all of those certain things to happen to win your bet. And that increases your possible profit because the odds are less that they happen. So if you combine the Spread pick with an Over/Under pick, you can win more money than if you just bet on one of those things happening. 

Everything else is a prop bet, meaning the result isn’t tied to the result of the game. For example, betting that Chuba scores a TD at any point in the game. If you bet than against Washington you would have won. But if you tied that in a parlay for say, Dionte Johnson scoring a TD as well, you would have lost. 

Edited by hepcat

11 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

This is what I've figured out.  I bet on players where the started was presumed doubtful and the starter ended up being healthy and getting 99% of the snaps.

Then a poo ton of people bet on Jayden Daniel's going against a poo panther team. Probably the most selected qb in the 4pm games window. Then he gets random injury on their first drive and doesn't play again. That probably wrecked millions of bets due to random ass injury. 

The closest sure thing for a Panthers player bet has been chubba for like 60 + yards rushing every week. He didn't get the yards this week though. Goes to show how shitty and random player bets are and why these player betting apps are so rich 

Jayden Daniels is EXACTLY why I don’t bet on player prop bets. I mean it didn’t even seem like he was injured. If that game mattered or was in doubt for Washington I’m 100% sure he would have come back in the game. But even Hubbard could be hit or miss especially with Brooks coming back soon. Hubbard looks better with Dalton at least a threat to throw the ball more than 10 yards. If Bryce starts another game I definitely wouldn’t recommend any Panthers player on a prop. 

Edited by hepcat

15 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Jayden Daniels is EXACTLY why I don’t bet on player prop bets. I mean it didn’t even seem like he was injured. If that game mattered or was in doubt for Washington I’m 100% sure he would have come back in the game. But even Hubbard could be hit or miss especially with Brooks coming back soon. Hubbard looks better with Dalton at least a threat to throw the ball more than 10 yards. If Bryce starts another game I definitely wouldn’t recommend any Panthers player on a prop. 

Yea man. He came out the locker room wearing street clothes but he was smiling and waving at the sideline. Sometimes poo like that makes me think the NFL is working with the sports books to affect outcomes lol 

Won't do it because i know that as soon as i do try that they'll start winning. that's how my luck goes...and no, i'm not willing to risk it to jump start this team winning.

they're going to have to do that without me losing money.

5 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Won't do it because i know that as soon as i do try that they'll start winning. that's how my luck goes...and no, i'm not willing to risk it to jump start this team winning.

they're going to have to do that without me losing money.

If you bet against them and they start winning Ill chip in to help cover your losses.  A 1 or 2 win season is just frigging brutal

Edited by mrcompletely11

6 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If you bet against them and they start winning Ill chip in to help cover your losses.  A 1 or 2 win season is just frigging brutal

i think the universe wants us to go through this phase to make us appreciate the moment we finally quit shooting ourselves in the eye with a rubberband and figure out how to win.

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, hepcat said:

The Panthers have quite obviously given up. The defense is starting practice squad players. Marcus Mariota looked like a HOFer against this defense. 

Bet large amounts of money on the money line for the teams the panthers play. The margins might not be huge but it’s literally a win every week. Feeling sassy? Take the spreads and the over/under. Don’t get wrapped up in player bets. For example, the Broncos are currently ONLY -7 against the Panthers next week. Over/Under is set at 40. These are no brainer easy bets. The Panthers are a guarantee to be trash every week. Don’t miss out, put your kids through college or save up for that new truck, whatever it is. This is a golden opportunity. 

I've been doing this since the cini game EASY MONEY I've been using alternate spreads (higher i had the Commanders -13.5) for our opponents EASY money