• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Young to Miami (Trade proposal via fox)

48 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

If this was real proposal and we didn't jump all over it, I would be calling for Morgan's head just Like i did Fitterer's when he turned down the Rams trade for Burns.

Now why would you bring up one of the things that bothers me the most in Panthers History on this Monday?!

18 minutes ago, PantherBoy95 said:

Now why would you bring up one of the things that bothers me the most in Panthers History on this Monday?!

I could have waited several days and ruined your weekend.  Better to rip the bandage off on a Monday and move on with the rest of the week. 😁

• Beer 1

The media doesn't want to be wrong about Bryce Young. They are so desperate to see their yearly unicorn stories emerge as league domination.

The media runs around touting young hyped QBs who will never get it done with their first team. Then they start celebrating them in their 30s for a win streak on their 2nd and 3rd teams.

23 year old undrafted Kyle Allen has been Tepper's greatest QB success with a 4 game winning streak. A 5-1 start with 4 games of 30+ points.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, CPantherKing said:

The media doesn't want to be wrong about Bryce Young. They are so desperate to see their yearly unicorn stories emerge as league domination.

The media runs around touting young hyped QBs who will never get it done with their first team. Then they start celebrating them in their 30s for a win streak on their 2nd and 3rd teams.

23 year old undrafted Kyle Allen has been Tepper's greatest QB success with a 4 game winning streak. A 5-1 start with 4 games of 30+ points.

I still have faith that in the right system good supporting cast good defense kyle allen could be a succesful nfl qb

9 hours ago, ImfromClayton said:

I would say a 3rd and a 6th is a king's ransom based on what he's shown this season. That check down on 3rd down is all the evidence you need. He is mentally not here and needs a reset button, and we need the draft capital. 

I would jump on a 3rd and 6th for Bryce Young so fast the other teams head would swim.