• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Young to Miami (Trade proposal via fox)

I would jump on this as soon as possible.  

Bryce Young, QB, Panthers

Would they really cut bait and move on from a No. 1 overall pick? The Panthers have been a different team since they switched to Andy Dalton, and if they're sticking with the veteran quarterback, it's probably better to deal Young now than in the offseason.

If you're a team without a QB of the future, taking a shot on Young is low-risk and low-cost — basically two years and $10 million after this season. The Panthers could wait until they draft a quarterback in April, but the demand might not be as strong then. A team like the Dolphins, unsure if they can count on Tua Tagovailoa due to multiple concussions, would have an inexpensive plan B who would upgrade their backup situation if nothing else.

Potential match: Young to the Dolphins, for 2025 third- and sixth-round picks

Considering how Darnold and Mayfield look on their respective teams I think holding out for a second round pick is the move! Any team that calls just say hey Bryce will light it up for you guys he’s actually good because we know we are a bunch of retards who try to lick our own buttholes every Sunday instead of trying to play NFL football

1 hour ago, PantherBoy95 said:

Let's be clear, if we get a 3rd and 6th round pick we got over on the other team.

If this was real proposal and we didn't jump all over it, I would be calling for Morgan's head just Like i did Fitterer's when he turned down the Rams trade for Burns.

Just now, PNW_PantherMan said:

Everyone seems to think the Dolphins want Bryce except the Dolphins.

This. 

While it makes the most sense, If McDaniel is the offensive guru everyone says and it seems, he can look at Bryce's tape and tell how bad he is. 

I can see Bryce going somewhere like Las Vegas, Tennessee, or Cleveland.