• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walterfootball says this Panthers team might be the WORST team of ALL TIME

How bad are these Panthers?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. title

• They are the worst team of all time
    • One of the worst teams of all time
    • They aren't that bad

https://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php

32. Carolina Panthers (1-6) – Previously: 30.
These Panthers might be the worst team in NFL history. Their defense is dead last at getting to the quarterback even though they blitz at the fifth-highest rate in the NFL. Their offense looked good for a bit, but Andy Dalton has suddenly transformed into a turnover machine for some reason. The Panthers have the worst point differential through seven weeks in four years.

I don't agree, there are a select few worse than the 2024 Panthers, but not much. I think when its all said and done this team will be in the 'top' 5 worst teams of all time.

Also that last sentence, oof

Edited by Sean Payton's Vicodin

We're horrific. But we didn't go ohfer so we can't be the worst ever. By any metric, you can't be the worst ever if you actually won a game. But in all my time watching, I can say this is handily the worst Panthers team I've ever seen fielded. 

• Beer 1

37 minutes ago, Captroop said:

We're horrific. But we didn't go ohfer so we can't be the worst ever. By any metric, you can't be the worst ever if you actually won a game. But in all my time watching, I can say this is handily the worst Panthers team I've ever seen fielded. 

2008 Lions and 2017 Browns would wax us.

Browns finished with a -176 point differential.  Lions -249.  Panthers are already at -133, on pace for -323.

The reason why the Panthers are in an eternal rebuild under David Tepper started in 2020:

"BY  STEVE REED
Updated 1:59 PM EDT, December 21, 2020

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Panthers owner David Tepper says he wants the organization to continue taking steps toward a more “data-driven and analytics approach” to scouting personnel moving forward.

That’s one of the reasons Tepper decided to fire general manager Marty Hurney on Monday. Tepper said Hurney was more “traditional” in his approach to scouting and player personnel, but he wants to use more analytics when the team makes decisions."

Analytics in scouting = NO TALENT ON THE ROSTER

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

3 hours ago, Cavscout said:

The reason why the Panthers are in an eternal rebuild under David Tepper started in 2020:

"BY  STEVE REED
Updated 1:59 PM EDT, December 21, 2020

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Panthers owner David Tepper says he wants the organization to continue taking steps toward a more “data-driven and analytics approach” to scouting personnel moving forward.

That’s one of the reasons Tepper decided to fire general manager Marty Hurney on Monday. Tepper said Hurney was more “traditional” in his approach to scouting and player personnel, but he wants to use more analytics when the team makes decisions."

Analytics in scouting = NO TALENT ON THE ROSTER

Analytics can work in the laws of average for program trading on Wall Street ............ and that's where it should stay.

Big Brain Tepper thinks what made him a billionaire means it works with everything .........and how can you tell him he's wrong?

After all he's a billionaire and you are not..............end of story in the mind of the Big Brain........he's a success and you are not. 

Now go back to buying tickets, merchandise and rooting for the Big Brain's investment.