• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I didn’t watch, how did JT Sanders look?

t96

Considering the wasteland that the TE position has become here over the years outside of Olsen he's doing alright.

But when he's your leading receiver that's a damning sight.

Trade AT and Diontae Johnson for whatever you can get at this point.

• Pie 3

9 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

What is Thomas good at again? I keep hearing blocking but then he misses them at critical times.

I said that last year when I focused on him.  He was slow to react and not a good blocker--if he were, he'd play some Hback and help block edge rushers or he'd lead on ISO--we don't do that.

• Beer 1

AT is not coming back regardless--offer him an extension, and if he does not take it, shop him.  This business of announcing a player is not for sale when that player is a cornerstone of a franchise that has won 3 games since August 2023 is ridiculous.  

Apparently the QB position at Carolina is haunted--we should not have laughed at Darnold.  But when your QB sees ghosts, who ya gonna call?

who you gonna call halloween GIF

Sorry.

Edited by MHS831

To me, he looked like his head is still spinning. Once he gets some experience and doesn't have to think so much, maybe he'll look more than JAG. There haven't been any real flashes of dominance in my opinion.

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

What is Thomas good at again? I keep hearing blocking but then he misses them at critical times.

Thomas is a survivor. Like the cockroaches under the fridge surviving and atomic blast kind of guy. 

His greatest strength is his ability to have his name turn invisible on the chart when they are looking to make cuts. He's made a heck of a career out of being on the depth chart without attracting attention. 

Just astounding.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

5 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I said that last year when I focused on him.  He was slow to react and not a good blocker--if he were, he'd play some Hback and help block edge rushers or he'd lead on ISO--we don't do that.

He is even more perplexing than Brenton Bersin.