• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I didn’t watch, how did JT Sanders look?

t96

We're setting him up for some easy yards, but he's putting out good effort and doesn't look out of his depth.

Had a few more rookie speedbumps at times with blocking assignments, but he doesn't look terrible.  

Speaking of TEs - Ian Thomas, that dude, that dude can go.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

We're setting him up for some easy yards, but he's putting out good effort and doesn't look out of his depth.

Had a few more rookie speedbumps at times with blocking assignments, but he doesn't look terrible.  

Speaking of TEs - Ian Thomas, that dude, that dude can go.

What is Thomas good at again? I keep hearing blocking but then he misses them at critical times.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Aussie Tank said:

Seems soft to me all our TEs are 

absolutely, but hes  running the reciever style TE, and he's improving.  I think his hands are improving, he needs to work on blocking, but for a rookie he's pretty darn good so far...better than weve seen from a rookie TE maybe ever.

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, Carolina Cajun said:

absolutely, but hes  running the reciever style TE, and he's improving.  I think his hands are improving, he needs to work on blocking, but for a rookie he's pretty darn good so far...better than weve seen from a rookie TE maybe ever.

I get the blocking issues it’s the cbs stopping these TEs in their stride one on one that infuriates me 

25 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

I get the blocking issues it’s the cbs stopping these TEs in their stride one on one that infuriates me 

I didn’t watch the whole game, but I feel Sanders fights for every yard. On one catch he had three guys on him and he still moved forward. I don’t see him as soft at all.

1 hour ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Agree with this, very promising, I think he has a chance to be really good. He’s only 21.

He needs to work on turning up field and going north/south when contact approaches. There were numerous receptions yesterday where he tried to avoid contact and ended up either going backwards or leaving some yards on the table because of it.

He is a rookie but better and more involved than any rookie TE I can ever really remember us having.

• Pie 1