• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper got fooled again

mc52beast

Dude had to have the hottest college coach and got taken to the cleaners

Decided to go old school and hire a veteran head coach, fired him mid-season

Hears the talk about Canales being some exotic QB whisperer who took careers on life support and turned them into stars. Canales The Whisperer has showed absolutely nothing with both Bryce and Dalton. We very well could be introducing a new coach soon. 

• Pie 1

Where he may have been fooled us the GM hire. I know that I've stated that Morgan has showed some promise, but when I see things like refusing to shop Chuba, after you drafted Brooks, I have to ask myself is he not taking something out the page of the Fitterer playbook. Everybody, but for rookies need to be up for sale, not necessarily dealt mind you, but up for discussion.

• Pie 1

Just now, TD alt said:

Where he may have been fooled us the GM hire. I know that I've stated that Morgan has showed some promise, but when I see things like refusing to shop Chuba, after you drafted Brooks, I have to ask myself is he not taking something out the page of the Fitterer playbook. Everybody, but for rookies need to be up for sale, not necessarily dealt mind you, but up for discussion.

DM is Fitt. The two described themselves as best friends who were constantly talking and hanging out.

There is no way DM wasn’t behind a lot of our moves the past few years.

DM and Canales were hired because no one else wanted the job.

• Pie 3

David Tepper is the only consistent since he's been here. He has forced every decision maker to make rash trade after rash trade for a 'quick fix'. 

He's systematically dismantled this team and our culture here. He's a narcissistic idiot and we will never be good under him bc he's entirely too involved 

fug this team

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

21 minutes ago, TD alt said:

Canales may have been the only halfway decent coach---on paper---that would come here. I don't think that he was our first, second, third, fourth, fifth...choice.

Of all the problems we have on the field, Canales isn't the issue (as of right now)

He's not the one throwing interceptions or missing routes/catches/tackles

• Pie 4

34 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Dude had to have the hottest college coach and got taken to the cleaners

Decided to go old school and hire a veteran head coach, fired him mid-season

Hears the talk about Canales being some exotic QB whisperer who took careers on life support and turned them into stars. Canales The Whisperer has showed absolutely nothing with both Bryce and Dalton. We very well could be introducing a new coach soon. 

So, you're saying Tepper needs to make this his theme song?