• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst football I have ever seen

Jmac

Browns, Lions, etc. At their worst (back in the day), weren't this bad. Any team you can think of, wasn't this bad. Excellent way to lose an entire fanbase. 

They are much worse then last season, which hurts to say. Watching this every week, numbs you to the point of total indifference. Being the league punching bag every week.....is demoralizing.

Edited by Jmac
  • Pie 2

Just now, mc52beast said:

It’s hard to even call it football. We have one of if not the highest paid o-line in the League and can’t pick up a 4th and 1? If I was as bad at my job as most of these guys are at theirs I would be unemployed.

As I mentioned in another thread, soccer teams in England get demoted out of the league to the minors when this shitty. It's a shame Tepper still profits off of it as is so he actually doesn't give a fug. 

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Yea I watched about 5 minutes of this game because I put $500 down on the Commanders at -10, that was very easy money. There genuinely isn’t a single positive to take from the entire roster 

Fan since the beginning that has started betting against them bc it is too easy.   Pretty indifferent at this point

1 minute ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

It’s probably going to get worse

In my wildest nightmares I couldn’t imagine this team ever being this bad 

Fans have and are at this point, being robbed, no reason to invest anything into this team for the foreseeable future 

Another grifter coach got the bag, he's probably waiting to get fired so he can go write a self help book or do some motivational speaking in shitty hotels across the country. Joke

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1