• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Last 3 weeks…

CRA

1 hour ago, L-TownCat said:

Agreed.  He’s preached a commitment to the run and has literally abandoned it every week.

Thats inexcusable.

At one point we had 15 rushes and 12 passes. It's simply not true.

The roster is atrocious. Idk what people expect from Canales rn.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 5

45 minutes ago, PantherKyle said:

First 16 plays, Hubbard had 6 rush attempts.  

Panthers down 17

that’s what people are talking about.  That’s not run heavy with your best player.  Canales always leans pass early and it goes south.  Even when Hubbard is on fire in previous games 

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

Panthers down 17

that’s what people are talking about.  That’s not run heavy with your best player.  Canales always leans pass early and it goes south.  Even when Hubbard is one fire in previous games 

6 out of 16 is perfectly fine. The team got blown out. Canales cannot make this roster a winner right now. Anything calling for him a complete overreaction. 

DC is looking like a Young of HCs. His passing game is predictable and he isn't adapting well. Also if he was so good working with QBs then why can't he see what Dalton is and isn't while working with that reality? 

32 minutes ago, PantherKyle said:

Agreed. I’m fine with the overreactions after the games, but when you step back and look at who we have playing and then realize that decisions made by the front office over the last four years is the sole reason why we have a handful of undrafted free agents starting and playing a ton of snaps, it’s easy to give the entire coaching staff a pass. 

There is zero talent on this team at any meaningful spot. Tepper and the front office he has employed forced a quick rebuild multiple times on multiple coaches and sacrificed draft picks for players who are no longer playing or who just aren’t capable. 

The simple solution would have been to let Wilks and Darnold give it a go (like 80% of the fan base wanted) while you quietly rebuilt behind the scenes.  We’d be entering the sink or swim year for both of those guys with a whole helluva lot more talent across the board as we wouldn’t have gone stupid with our draft picks going after Bryce.  

It’s funny to think back at how hesitant everyone was on Wilks saying we’d just be around .500 with him as HC. Man, what id give to watch a 8-9, 9-8 panthers season. 

21 minutes ago, PantherKyle said:

6 out of 16 is perfectly fine. The team got blown out. Canales cannot make this roster a winner right now. Anything calling for him a complete overreaction. 

That’s not an emphasis on running though.  Which is the talk. 

And the disaster pass attack setup Washington to end the game a quarter in and get up 17-0

i have never said he should win.  I have said he shouldn’t get a complete pass.  His O and its incompetence should be judged.   Given his OL.  Vet QB.  Improved skill guys.   It’s no better than Frank who had it much worse 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

That’s not an emphasis on running though.  Which is the talk. 

And the disaster pass attack setup Washington to end the game a quarter in and get up 17-0

i have never said he should win.  I have said he shouldn’t get a complete pass.  His O and its incompetence should be judged.   Given his OL.  Vet QB.  Improved skill guys.   It’s no better than Frank who had it much worse 

To be fair the first drive script was into Wash territory until the vet QB threw a screen pass pick 6. 

52 minutes ago, PantherKyle said:

image.gif.d82e74d6b9a541ca24bda3eb6ef9eb18.gif

37 minutes ago, CRA said:

Panthers down 17

that’s what people are talking about.  That’s not run heavy with your best player.  Canales always leans pass early and it goes south.  Even when Hubbard is on fire in previous games 

24 minutes ago, CRA said:

OL has talent.  And it’s probably the most meaningful aspect for an O. 

Yes, you are correct.  I should have probably made myself clearer. I meant talent we acquired through the draft, not that we had to break the bank to get here in free agency.