• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Prepare your mind for Bryce's return. Dalton is bad.

TD alt

The Red Rifle is irreparably jammed. We're about to continue our Bryce experience. I guess it's just as well. It's what Tepper deserves for not ceding football control to someone like...Jim Harbaugh. , But us fans don't deserve this. Season ticket holders have invested thousands to watch sh¡t. And even us rank-and-file fans have invested hundreds supporting this team over the years.

Believe me, the following is just what I decided to grab because it was within a remote's throw. I have waaaaaay more junk.

20241020_180643.thumb.jpg.663511e40f7a55ddd65e8e1a3f3ecce2.jpg20241020_181417.thumb.jpg.53a5a9d43492e800ed4a43d7c63cb768.jpg20241020_181433.thumb.jpg.e16593c9526ecf19036ae2cdfaa8a0e1.jpg

The team sucks, but I'm beginning to feel like a sucker. Did I mention the time that most of us have put into this team?

And for those saying that we don't need to draft a QB, tell me who the hell is our QB going to be. Oh? The light is going to magically come on for Bryce, right? Who believes that? 

I just don't know how we can't draft a QB. I don't know how we can keep going into seasons, and even games, looking like we're getting worse. There needs to be a little hope for this fan base to remain viable. There just has to be. 

3 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Dude put up some numbers against a bad Vegas team and everyone was calling him the savior. I kept telling yall he hasn’t had a winning season since 2015 and once teams got tape on him and our offense he would be toast.

I just don't know how a Panthers fan can see what they have seen out of Bryce this far, and out of the Red Cap Gun and tell me that we don't need to draft a QB. 

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, TD alt said:

I just don't know how a Panthers fan can see what they have seen out of Bryce this far, and out of the Red Cap Gun and tell me that we don't need to draft a QB. 

We need a quarterback.

I'm not convinced the draft is the best path to get one.

• Pie 4

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

We need a quarterback.

I'm not convinced the draft is the best path to get one.

I will listen to that, but you're not gonna tell me or at least intimate (like you have before), please, that the Derek Carr's of the world will ultimately lead us to where we want to go. There is some risk in getting on that retread treadmill. 

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, TD alt said:

I will listen to that, but you're not gonna tell me or at least intimate (like you have before), please, that the Derek Carr's of the world will ultimately lead us to where we want to go. There is some risk in getting on that retread treadmill. 

Never wanted Carr as a long term solution. He'd likely have given us better than what we've gotten though.

I want a long term starter to come from the draft, but not necessarily this year's draft.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Never wanted Carr as a long term solution. He'd likely have given us better than what we've gotten though.

I want a long term starter to come from the draft, but not necessarily this year's draft.

"Long term solution" is a matter of definition, but that aside...I don't know that we're in a position to be skipping the opportunity to draft a franchise guy, especially when it looks increasingly like we're going to have the number one pick (shout-out to @MHS831 & @LinvilleGorge), but I will accept trading down for a haul if it's established that no QB is worth a swing. I just don't see that, but it could happen. That being said, at the end of the day, I don't see this draft as different than any other as far as QBs are concerned. We won't know who's next year's flavor of ice cream until next year. I'm not buying into name hype. I've seen too many QBs fail, and some surprises succeed. Moreover, we have to realize that playing the draft game based upon a certain year's proposed stock could mean that you're very likely to be in a position where you must trade valuable draft capital to move up. I don't like that either. If we're at one and there is someone there with great potential, we don't have to move up and we keep all of our picks.

Edited by TD alt