• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Trask

I know we've talked about Rookies that we could possibly draft, and honestly besides Cam Ward, I dont see anyone I'm really sold on.  Thinking outside the box got me wondering what about Kyle Trask.  He was a 2nd round pick, and IN THEORY he has developed the way you want a young QB to develop, on the bench watching pro bowl QBs and one being the GOAT while being in that QB room and learning.  The other part is he played under Dave Canales, so theres a familiarity with his system.  Just thinking outside the box for after this season, since theres not much to really talk about here and now.

FWIW I wouldnt just bring him in without actual competition, but being brought in with a legit chance to start I think would be something he might be interested in. 

2 minutes ago, Future of the Funchise said:

Sure why, why not. Let him come here and suck too. This franchise needs a hard reset. Doesn't matter who we bring in. We out here trying to put band-aids on gun shot wounds. 

Kind of where I'm at too.  I mean, even if we hit on QB in the draft, we're like 2-3 DLine (aside D Brown) 2 LBs, 2 Safeties, a Tight end, and probably another WR away from being competitive.  IMO, just roll retread QB's until we shore up the rest of this roster, theres no possible plug and play rookie QB that wont fail here, period so instead of reaching in the draft, accrue talent.

• Pie 1