• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If we have the first pick in draft

Jmac

Trade back. Pick a QB in the top ten, grab our 2nd pick back that we lost for the midget and another high pick from the trade back. Rest Defense.

Doesn't matter if it isn't the best QB class at this point. Dalton is done and Young ain't it. Pick the best QB after the trade back.

We have no choice at this point.

Edited by Jmac
  • Pie 1

Drafting a QB in a bad QB draft just because you need one is exactly how you get stuck in NFL purgatory

This team isn't a QB away from competing, there is no circumstance that we should be drafting a QB in the first round this year, I would legitimately trade completely out of the first round this year than take a QB in the round with the prospects at the position this year

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Drafting a QB in a bad QB draft just because you need one is exactly how you get stuck in NFL purgatory

This team isn't a QB away from competing, there is no circumstance that we should be drafting a QB in the first round this year, I would legitimately trade completely out of the first round this year than take a QB in the round with the prospects at the position this year

No Tmac?

22 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Trade back. Pick a QB in the top ten, grab our 2nd pick back that we lost for the midget and another high pick from the trade back. Rest Defense.

Doesn't matter if it isn't the best QB class at this point. Dalton is done and Young ain't it. Pick the best QB after the trade back.

We have no choice at this point.

Good suggestion...best we can offer is trade this and next years first rounder to get Deshaun Watson while we dont resign Deonte Johnson or Chuba and draft another 2nd round WR who busts.

1 minute ago, tukafan21 said:

is he a QB?  

no?  so yes, obviously i'm on board with that pick then

do you even read my posts or do you see it's me and just want to talk about whatever you want to talk about?

Yeah I see you and just think Tmac.

I apologize sir 

If we have the first pick it will be either be a bust or if we trade it away the GOAT and we will pick our normal busts after. Who cares where we pick? We will poo the bed either way.

Edited by klumme