• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Frauadles

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I know it's not of popular opinion but at this time you cannot continue to dwell in & on  the problem any longer.no absolutely not  you have to get in the solution at the end of this season & you must set aside any emotional connection you have with this front office & current coaching staff .for years now & still this team is the worst team in the NFL showing no improvement not by accident you have to  hire a brand new GM put him in  charge of everything football related & i mean literally  everything & then GTFO out of the way as he brings in his own personal hand picked scouting department & hires his own coach & drafts the Qb of the future & most importantly creates an entirely brand new culture in Charlotte or keep what we are currently doing & accepting a different result...just saying 
    • Sometimes a franchise is just cursed. They’ve looked inept with every coach/gm/roster tepper has put on the field.  You’d think eventually they’d stumble on a good player or coach but nah. 
    • Pretty much where I am. I've basically reverted back to my pre-Peppers days when I had casual interest in the Panthers as the local team but there was just nothing there to draw me in and truly make me a fan and I was really more of just a general NFL fan watching the best game on at the time. Tepper has stripped away everything I loved about the Panthers. There's just nothing left. Like if you asked me my favorite current player I wouldn't even have an answer. Couldn't name the majority of the position coaches. Hell, probably couldn't name half the roster. I watched the Chiefs and Niners today during our time slot and I'm glad I did.