• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sunday other games thread

Hoenheim

I liked Polk as a prospect but man... he ain't it. At all. He can't create any separation at the NFL level and he is soft as room temperature butter at the point of the catch. That's an impossible to overcome combination. If you can't separate you better be a dog in traffic and if you aren't a dog in traffic you better be creating separation.

Drake May is really good.

All of these rookies this year are disproving what people were saying all last year about Bryce. If you're rookie QB is good, they show you pretty quickly.

The fact that Bryce didn't show fuging anything until the Green Bay game and nothing sense. Is all the evidence we needed.

People were saying the Patriots were absolute ass, worst situation in the NFL. The Texans were a disaster zone before Stroud got there. 

If you're a good QB, you're a good QB. If you suck, you suck.  Generally speaking. 

Edited by Hoenheim
  • Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Drake May is really good.

All of these rookies this year are disproving what people were saying all last year about Bryce. If you're rookie QB is good, they show you pretty quickly.

The fact that Bryce didn't show fuging anything until the Green Bay game and nothing sense. Is all the evidence we needed.

People were saying the Patriots were absolute ass, worst situation in the NFL. The Texans were a disaster zone before Stroud got there. 

If you're a good QB, you're a good QB. If you suck, you suck.  Generally speaking. 

It's all about the eye test in the rookie season for me. I don't care about the W-L record. I don't care about the stats. I just want to see you look like you belong and we can work on developing that as time goes on. Anything more than passing the eye test is icing on the cake. It was very obvious very quickly that Bryce was dramatically failing the eye test.

It's why I'm happy with Legette so far. Yeah, there's things he needs to work on but he has the tools to work with. He's checking the rookie box for me.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's all about the eye test in the rookie season for me. I don't care about the W-L record. I don't care about the stats. I just want to see you look like you belong and we can work on developing that as time goes on. Anything more than passing the eye test is icing on the cake. It was very obvious very quickly that Bryce was dramatically failing the eye test.

It was obvious that defenses were immediately licking their chops after about 2 snaps from BY

• Pie 1