• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official is it GameDay thread?

Zod

28 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I am much more concerned with the D-line than the TE's. Must be the softest pass rush in the league

Oh me too but just every TE we have can’t break a tackle and consistently get tackled backwards. It just does my head in how big these blokes are but they are as soft as jello 

46 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Not a single star on this entire roster.

Brown was headed towards star, but he's injured.

I'm sorry but compare this roster to anybody else and it's clear we lack talent.

We have talent but overall this team is woefully lacking. Gonna take awhile to build this roster into a winner.

2 hours ago, frankw said:

Yeah I'm starting to question Canales with each game at this point. There are things wrong with this team but the same dumb ass mistakes and soft mentality keeps showing up.

We have no foundation of who we are,  what we stand for or how we play. There's no standard, we're just playing a game in the back yard...

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not gonna lie, I didn't watch a single snap of that football game and I'm glad for it. 10/10. Would recommend that approach. Plan on rinsing and repeating for the foreseeable future.

I watched the first drive but had to go to a cookout right after. No regrets.