• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official is it GameDay thread?

Zod

Just now, frankw said:

This franchise is unconscionably abusive to their fans.

His shtick is fuging nauseating

https://www.nbcsportsboston.com/nfl/new-england-patriots/jerod-mayo-soft-team-jaguars-london/659144/

"Disappointing game. We started fast, but what I would say is we're a soft football team across the board," Mayo told reporters at Wembley Stadium, as seen in the video player above.

"You talk about what makes a tough football team, that's being able to run the ball, stopping the run and that's being able to cover kicks. We did none of those today. They controlled the ball for most of the day. Their run game averaged over 4.5 yards per carry, our run game -- I'm not sure what the average was, but it wasn't good. It's back to the drawing board. We can't sit here and pout. We've just got to put our game together."

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

His shtick is fuging nauseating

https://www.nbcsportsboston.com/nfl/new-england-patriots/jerod-mayo-soft-team-jaguars-london/659144/

"Disappointing game. We started fast, but what I would say is we're a soft football team across the board," Mayo told reporters at Wembley Stadium, as seen in the video player above.

"You talk about what makes a tough football team, that's being able to run the ball, stopping the run and that's being able to cover kicks. We did none of those today. They controlled the ball for most of the day. Their run game averaged over 4.5 yards per carry, our run game -- I'm not sure what the average was, but it wasn't good. It's back to the drawing board. We can't sit here and pout. We've just got to put our game together."

At least they are being upfront and blunt about their shortcomings.

Soft.

We are softer than the Patriots at this point.

I'm done hearing this sunshine pumping nonsense. The coach is soft. The players are soft. The franchise is soft.

Now we will get another weak of soft practices like our players got an all day pass to a spa and we will get blown off the field by the Broncos in Denver.

The 2024 Panthers are a perfect representation of the Tepper's.