• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official is it GameDay thread?

Zod

Just now, SCO96 said:

I would have had more respect for him if he had thrown pick while trying to push the ball downfield. Or, trying to pick up the 1st down with his leg. What I did not want to see was another check-down pass that travels less than 5 yards in the air. Good grief

Angry Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts 

And of course people are blaming the play calling on social media for that bs. 

I want Bryce off this team more than anything right now. I'm tired of the nonsense. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Byrdman4real said:

And when he not open, Andy won't throw it to anyone else. 

How do people not get it yet? There's a reason the Steelers gave him away for practically nothing and are doing fine without him. He's talented sure. But he demands the ball like he's prime Triple Crown Steve Smith Sr. He isn't that guy. Not even close. Probably a good second option realistically.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, frankw said:

How do people not get it yet? There's a reason the Steelers gave him away for practically nothing and are doing fine without him. He's talented sure. But he demands the ball like he's prime Triple Crown Steve Smith Sr. He isn't that guy. Not even close. Probably a good second option realistically.

Exactly, and Canales keep centering the game plan around him. The game last week was a perfect example. This week Canales does the same thing and payed the price. Washington knew exactly what the game plan was. Get the ball to Johnson. 

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

I am literally sick of this fuging losing. Honestly, it is absolutely unbelievable that they have been bad for this long outside of that stint with Wilks.

Bro this isnt even about losing anymore the franchise is just in shambles and its sad. Its literally lifeless and theres no end in sight. Its not about a qb the entire team is shitty. We have a new and inexperienced coach dealing with a complete disaster, first year GM, boy this is beyond awful .