• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official is it GameDay thread?

Zod

Just now, MGH1989 said:

Yea. Let’s fire another coach. That will make Thai team totally more functional.

Point missed.  We have looked worse this year all the way around with exception to the OL and now injuries have set in, they even look marginal.  My point was Frank should not have got the plug pulled so fast last year, but Tepper will continue to do Tepper things.  Frank did more with less and got the axe. Canales shouldn't get fire without a fair shake, but I also think he wasn't the right hire either.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, BigDog said:

Yes sanders could have lowered his shoulder with his size compared to the DB. But I guess he is another candy *ss tight end.

Can we officially stop with the 4th round steal narrative now?  Especially as it pertains to TEs?

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

You feel you the starter you come in a make a statement.

Nope, check it right on down. 

I would have had more respect for him if he had thrown pick while trying to push the ball downfield. Or, trying to pick up the 1st down with his legs. What I did not want to see was another check-down pass that travels less than 5 yards in the air. Good grief

Angry Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts 

Edited by SCO96
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Point missed.  We have looked worse this year all the way around with exception to the OL and now injuries have set in, they even look marginal.  My point was Frank should not have got the plug pulled so fast last year, but Tepper will continue to do Tepper things.  Frank did more with less and got the axe. Canales shouldn't get fire without a fair shake, but I also think he wasn't the right hire either.

Fair take.