• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official is it GameDay thread?

Zod

6 minutes ago, MGH1989 said:

Not sure how this team can even think about another QB high in the draft. The talent on this team is terrible. It’s gonna take years to build it up.

I agree. Build up a core and get an interim qb.

• Pie 1

40% of the OL is out.  Our starting ILBs are out.  Our best DT/DE is out.  Our top OLBs (Wonnum, Clowney) are out.  Mingo is a bust.  We released our solid nickel and substituted him with a fifth rounder making rookie mistakes today.  This is like watching preseason football.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Is this the worst team I've ever watched play football?

Yes

im old. Watched nfl for decades

i can assuredly say….it is the worst pro team I’ve ever seen

doesnt matter if it is coaches or players..or the injuries…it is the worst

they are not watchable 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 4

13 minutes ago, CRA said:

Overall it’s been Canales that has stopped Hubbard more than opposing defenses.   AT isn’t much of a threat.  If an offensive coach can’t scheme up XL, Coker and Mingo to replace AT WITH a vet QB…..that’s probably on the coach 

Coker and XL are getting open, it's Dalton focused on Johnson for 3 seconds and when the others are open after their brake, Dalton looks their direction too late and the play is broke down already. I dont know if the plays are designed for Johnson, but he dont need to be the only focus point. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, MHS831 said:

40% of the OL is out.  Our starting ILBs are out.  Our best DT/DE is out.  Our top OLBs (Wonnum, Clowney) are out.  Mingo is a bust.  We released our solid nickel and substituted him with a fifth rounder making rookie mistakes today.  This is like watching preseason football.

dont worry fitter protege dan the man morgan is going to fix it

• Poo 1

33 minutes ago, CRA said:

Canales needs to give up playing calling and focus on the painfully obvious picture stuff 

Listen, the players have checked out. The locker room is post. Can you imagine having this happen, then Tepper comes in putting you down then telling you what you're going to do (the wrong thing)? That is why Luvu is gone. No coach is going to succeed with Tepper there. 

Can PSL owners sue? I mean they bought the tickets to watch a NFL team. Tepper did not provide one. Let's sue him. Class action. Yeah we won't win but the optics would be hilarious. We could list all the reasons he is too stupid to provide a team. Things like purposely picking non-NFL size people, trading away picks for nothing, and making sure any talent is immediately sent away because he hates good players. I honestly think it would be hilarious.

• Poo 1

Arguing over who worse on this clownshow is ludacris.

We have the worst owner in the league.
We have the worst scouting in the league pro and college.
We have the worst coachingstaff in the league.
We have the biggest draft bust of all time as a QB
We have the worst O in the league.
We have the worst D ind the league.
We have the former assistant to the worst GM ever en football as out new GM.

We are by far the worst pro team ever. Close this poo up and get moving. This is stupid.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Leggett is still to raw, Johnson is good, but he is not Steve Smith or Randy Moss.  Thielen is out and they are sitting on the run.  Dalton is an adequate backup and that is it.  I don't know if Canales will be a good coach, but I can't fault him for this.  

No argument with a lot of that...

I'm hardly ever in favor of firing anyone after a single season. Gotta admit Canales wasn't exactly high on my list, though. I'm not sold on him at this point...or Morgan if I'm being honest.

The overall problem though is the rot permeating the organization from the top down. Until there's a competent person running the show, deck chairs... Titanic.

4 minutes ago, frankw said:

Anyone giving Canales a pass for what we've witnessed since the Raiders game might as well ask Tepper to bend over and kiss his ass. There's no excuse for this poo.

Fire Evero first. The offense has been putting up 20+ 1st downs a game. Canales doesn't have the ability to call a ball control or field position game with this defensive play calling.

We'll see if Canales corrects the offensive play calling to the flats. Washington is giving them up and the RBs can't get 1 yard on a swing pass. TEs can't be trusted.