• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: Miles Sanders available for trade

2024 - Miles Sanders is the 4th highest cap hit amongst RBs

No one wants Miles Sanders.  But Sanders is a nice reminder that’s it’s not just Bryce….and a it wasn’t just Fitterer 

• Beer 1

21 minutes ago, CRA said:

2024 - Miles Sanders is the 4th highest cap hit amongst RBs

No one wants Miles Sanders.  But Sanders is a nice reminder that’s it’s not just Bryce….and a it wasn’t just Fitterer 

Fitterer was responsible for the signing. I don't know who else to blame. 

Honestly it all comes back to being unappreciative about Chuba. But now it's late in the game, and if I were Chuba, I'm going to the highest bidder once I hit FA.

The Panthers don't know how to take their medicine. It's better to get something for Chuba now, be realistic about a pedestrian Sanders (sure, see if we can get a bite, but likely not) and cut him post June 1, provided we can't upgrade him either in the draft or FA.

31 minutes ago, TD alt said:

Fitterer was responsible for the signing. I don't know who else to blame. 

Honestly it all comes back to being unappreciative about Chuba. But now it's late in the game, and if I were Chuba, I'm going to the highest bidder once I hit FA.

The Panthers don't know how to take their medicine. It's better to get something for Chuba now, be realistic about a pedestrian Sanders (sure, see if we can get a bite, but likely not) and cut him post June 1, provided we can't upgrade him either in the draft or FA.

Fitterer had a gigantic team behind him.  He wasn’t a one one man show making all the decisions by himself on an island.  He wasnt breaking down all the film of all players, draft picks, etc. 

we basically just removed the face of the operation and kept the rest.  While some of it was Fitterer….some of the mess is all the dudes still here.  

I still contend where you are as bad as we have been….you got to gut it.   Not just install Fitterer’s right hand and keep on keeping on 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Fitterer had a gigantic team behind him.  He wasn’t a one one man show making all the decisions by himself on an island.  He wasnt breaking down all the film of all players, draft picks, etc. 

we basically just removed the face of the operation and kept the rest.  While some of it was Fitterer….some of the mess is all the rolls still here.  

I still contend where you are as bad as we have been….you got to gut it.   Not just install Fitterer’s right hand and keep on keeping on 

I mean, I can't argue with you. I didn't want Morgan either, but I do see hints of promise, among a measure of skepticism. We'll hope for the best, as it's all that we can do.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, frankw said:

What even is his value? Maybe a 6th?

Probably value is in position and a player swap.  Where you just give a needy team a RB and they in turn dump a bad contract back at you at a position you need. 

• Beer 1

Out of all the recent FAs, I was most wrong about inches sanders. While he is currently out playing CMC, I thought he could be within 90% of CMC for 1/4 the price.......Hubbard just got stronger and stronger after the brooks pick too. 

Need my arse beat for telling folks snaders was a steal late rounder in FF. 

His trade value, I believe is 0. Teams will choose a free PSer over paying 4million to inches for a few games.

I forsee panthers waving him ala troy hill to make room for brooks. 

5 minutes ago, thennek said:

The Panthers will have to offer draft picks to unload Sanders with his horrible contract. 

Not really. As a post June 1 cut, the cap hit is only around 3 mil in 2025 and 1½ mil in 2026. Someone may still take him off our hands, but if not no huge deal.