• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers in the Market for a QB (again): 2025 Draft

MHS831

53 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Wrong time to be posting this.

yea i don't really care, his struggles have nothing to do with him or his NFL prospects

Will still be the first WR off the board and a Top 5 WR type of guy by his 2nd contract.

He can't pass block to give his QB more time and he can't throw himself the ball so he gets catchable passes.  And while yes, we could just throw him a bunch of 5 yard routes to force him catches, but that's not really using him to his abilities.

He can't do anything about our QB not being able to have the time to let him run his routes, this team is in shambles, partially injuries, partially coaching, partially our QB play, but he's still going to be a Top 5 draft pick.

Edited by tukafan21

41 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

Colorado is 5-2 MHS. Sanders is a baller and a winner. I would love him in Charlotte. I totally do not believe the narrative that Deion would not let him come here. That is media driven nonsense.

It’s not a narrative. It’s a quote…

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/deion-sanders-planning-to-throw-a-wrench-in-2025-nfl-draft-by-having-colorado-stars-pull-an-eli-manning/

"I know where I want them to go," Deion said on the podcast, via ESPN. "So, it's certain cities that ain't going to happen. It's going to be an Eli."

20 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/deion-sanders-planning-to-throw-a-wrench-in-2025-nfl-draft-by-having-colorado-stars-pull-an-eli-manning/

"I know where I want them to go," Deion said on the podcast, via ESPN. "So, it's certain cities that ain't going to happen. It's going to be an Eli."

What is the rule on this…does the drafting team keep his rights indefinitely?  Cuz fug Deion Sanders

Edited by Shocker

41 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I don't see Charlotte mentioned there.

29 minutes ago, Shocker said:

What is the rule on this…does the drafting team keep his rights indefinitely?  Cuz fug Deion Sanders

Yeah whoever drafts him has the rights, but you shouldn’t spend a premium pick on a player that doesn’t want to be there.