• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Blues 7pm

This period is not on Kochetkov. The entire team in front of him has unraveled. Constant pressure, no ability to move the puck out. Two very scrappy goals and a shot from a tough angle. Not much you can do when you can't keep the forecheck at all and nobody is controlling the slot.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, lightsout said:

This period is not on Kochetkov. The entire team in front of him has unraveled. Constant pressure, no ability to move the puck out. Two very scrappy goals and a shot from a tough angle. Not much you can do when you can't keep the forecheck at all and nobody is controlling the slot.

It's very much Kochetkov.  Tough angle my azz he was completely out of position and screening himself with his own teammate.

Kochetkov is azz

Just now, PantherChris said:

It's very much Kochetkov.  Tough angle my azz he was completely out of position and screening himself with his own teammate.

Kochetkov is azz

Idk what to say here but that you're objectively wrong. I'm too lazy to go rip the replays from Twitter but nothing you said shows up on tape lol

Canes are visibly fatigued in the 2nd of this back to back game. Lucky they didn’t have another goal scored on them at the end there.

After the break hopefully they come out recharged and ready.

Edited by DavidEng

Horrendous period of hockey. Worst all year. Canes couldn’t score on breakaways. Defense was hoooooorrible and koochie missed big saves.  Rod needed to call a timeout becasue the boys looked toast.  I have seen this a million times…get an early goal and get back to canes hockey. 

1 minute ago, DavidEng said:

Canes are visibly fatigued in the 2nd of this back to back game. Lucky they didn’t have another goal scored on them at the end there.

After the break hopefully they come out recharged and ready.

We can still win this game. Just need to settle back down. 

• Pie 1

Forecheck needs to settle. This one and done ripping from low percentage areas needs to stop. Get a corner and work it. Need to create some pressure. And for the love of God, keep netfront clear. Defensemen looked lazy as poo that whole period.

• Pie 1

I watched all 3 blues goals. First 2 Kochie was screened, once by a Canes player. he never saw the puck.

Last goal after the initial shot Kochie looked over his right shoulder to see if the puck went in, meanwhile Holloway gets his own rebound and taps it in on Kochie’s left side. That one’s on Kochie.

• Beer 1