• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you take a chance on Cam Ward?

Jmac

6'2 220 lbs. Good stats and a playmaker. We will be picking top five, no doubt. I know we need Defense badly. Is Ward a guy you would grab and built the defense after that pick. Add FA's and later picks.

Opinions please 

11 minutes ago, Jmac said:

He is in the running for the first pick in 2025, but anything can happen and he could fall. Would you snatch him up at 4 or 5 or grab a QB lower.

Edited by Jmac

If we don't have a top 3 pick maybe.

Pretty confident Sanders will be the 1st QB off the board due to the fact he's played with a bad Oline for most of his time at Colorado. He's also shown the ability to be clutch even without his top 3 WRs. Love him or hate him you can't deny his talent.

I want a all defensive draft. Maybe Tmac if we can't sign Johnson long-term.

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

TBH, not in the first round. I think he is a relatively limited ceiling prospect. High floor but not a guy I would take in the 1st. To be clear, very few of this QB class would I consider first rounders.

Best case scenario we get the #1 pick and the Raiders give us a package similar to what we gave Chicago so they can draft Sanders.

I will keep saying it watch out for Brady and the Sanders connection. They have a relationship and he's now part owner. He was taking pictures with the Raiders owner at the game a few weeks ago. The Raiders want Sanders.

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Best case scenario we get the #1 pick and the Raiders give us a package similar to what we gave Chicago so they can draft Sanders.

I will keep saying it watch out for Brady and the Sanders connection. They have a relationship and he's now part owner. He was taking pictures with the Raiders owner at the game a few weeks ago. The Raiders want Sanders.

Yeah, I mean.....I keep saying this because we are the Panthers but I am very reticent to trade down unless it's a haul. I am scarred by all the terrible draft trading we have done over the past few years. Of course one could certainly argue that doesn't really absolve us from the awful picks. 

And even in the number one overall scenario, we botched it.

I just want to see us get a quality top 10 pick again. It's been too long.